Saturday, June 7

Step 2

While I was driving to mom's place in Shah Alam this morning, it just hit me that I am NOT staying in Shah Alam anymore. Until end of last year, I've always tell others that no way I am going to stay outside of Shah Alam. I guess I changed my mind.

*********************************************

To answer to somebody's question, yes, I bought this unit. I owned an apartment previously with my ex, but I've sold that off to buy this one . Alhamdulillah.

*********************************************

And tomorrow, I'm proceeding to Step 2 - I'm starting my SCUBA class tomorrow morning. I can't believe after 4 years of putting it on hold, THIS IS IT. Under water world, here I come.

*********************************************

And all these good things happened with the help from Habibi. Even though he's not here with me, his spirit and love is always around and motivate me to move on. Oh! and yes, thanks Habibi for the 'monthly petrol sponsorship'......I LOVE YOU.


p/s: To a male friend who is going to meet his gf's dad, don't be too nervous. You are a dad to a few girls, as much as you want the best for your daughters, so does your gf's dad. Just go with the flow.

3 comments:

neomesuff said...

everything falls into perfect place when we change for the better

CHEERS! ;-)

Spena said...

Neomesuff - I know but before you get there, you need to suffer first.

Anonymous said...

Spena...remember how I suffered?

I have found someone better...a million times better.

Thanks for the wish. It went relatively well.