Monday, July 21

Am I ready for this? I've got butterflies!!!

Only 3 more days before I leave for Redang for my Open Water Dive. By Friday morning I will be there)

As I have written before, I started dreaming of diving since February 2003 when I went to Sipadan for the 1st time and started writing about it in this blog since 28th Oct 2005 which I wrote under the title "List of things to do". Not only that, the other thing which is in the list is swimming and currently I am learning that too ;-) And 3 years after writing about it, the time has arrived.

Excited?
Yes

Scared?
Yes

Nervous?
Yes

I wish I could share this moment with Habibi who continously encourages and supports me in achieving my dreams. Unfortunately he is thousand of miles away.

Even though he's not going to be with me, I will be wearing the wetsuit, mask & snorkel, the booties and also fins which he bought as a present for my birthday. That is a way for him to make sure that he will always 'be' with me.

I miss you, Habibi.

2 comments:

Nitrogen addict said...

i know you can do it... take it easy dun panic and be cool....

All the best to you.... oh ya one more thing.. be prepared to be addicted to nitrogen

Anonymous said...

I tell you la. It will be smooth sailing for you with all that Master Confined Water training. Once you get down there you'll get addicted to it so much that the moment you get into the office, you'll be planning your next dive trip