My mood swings lately has been VERY bad. Not that I get angry very easily. I don't. I just get SAD easily. I don't know why. Sad songs, sad stories, sad pictures - everything brought tears to me for the past few days.
I guess its because that I have 2 extreme lifestyles. Extreme for me means at work, I've got loads of cool people to chat and joke with, and if I have classes to teach, they are just cool students to have fun while sharing the knowledge.
BUT when I come home, I come home to a totally empty house.No doubt it is cosy, but it is still empty. I've finished watching my DVD collection weeks ago. I even finished watching my bro-inlaw's collection too.
I'm trying hard not to feel this way. Maybe its because of some changes that has happened..
I hope its just the Penyakit Mental Sementara
Saturday, July 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm having PMS too.
I need to dive...badly.
Post a Comment