Thursday, July 17

Tarot cards and its effect

This morning, I did my tarot card reading. No. Not online on the web. A friend who owns a pack of tarot cards and knows how to do it did the reading for me.

I was informed:

1) I need to learn how to say NO. Because of not able to say NO, I might have big issues. I might not be happy. And the issues are related closely to my heart, my feelings, my emotions. BUT if I could think straight and plan well, and say No where and when I need to, I will good. Tough huh?

2) All my past decisions are based on me doing good things for my friends. It is more about taking care of others and their feelings and not mine. So true!

3) There is a high possibility that I would get promoted or at recognised tremendously related to my contribution at work. This is also a good time to start a new job. (I guess this is a new post or task)

4) Generally, I am in control of my own life and I will be quite successful in bringing some money in. (notice -some, not a lot!)

It gave me a mix feeling. Happy for the good ones but sad because i is true, at times, I don't know where I'm heading to, especially in my love life. I don't even know this is the right choice that I've made. But then, again, there's no such thing as the right choice anymore for me. Whatever choice I make, there will be risks and challenges involve.


As for my job, I just love what I'm doing now and this evening we've got, well, at least for me, received a great news from my boss. A chance to pursue my studies in Training and Development. I am sooo looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you

nachos said...

so cool..congrates beb..