Saturday, August 16

I fell in love again...

This morning I had another swimming session. I'm impressed with myself now coz I can float! (self motivation konon....) . Tomorrow there's another session. Can't wait for it.

Then I headed to IKANO.
Had brunch in Starbucks. Its been a while since my last visit. One, because I don't have the time anymore, two, because the budget for visiting Starbucks has been chopped of from my monthly expenses. (last time mewah, buat OT giler2).
The service there, it has never failed my expectations. Those guys are always friendly and cool. The food - Triple Decker Sandwich was really great .Love everything there.

After that, I went to IKEA, as planned earlier. From a reliable source, once this SALE ends tomorrow, there will be a price increase of about 30%. Got to get the things for my crib.

Suddenly, I saw him. The prince. The good looking prince.
And I fell in love with him instantly. I offered him to come home with me. He said ok.
And he said, from now onwards, he promise to be with me all the time.


My new prince.
I love you my frog prince!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have mastered in two months what drowned people mastered in 24 hours.