Sunday, September 7

No more spending, no more shopping.

Today is the 7th day of Ramadhan.
It is definitely a rest day for me. A complete rest. After returning from Mr & Mrs Seademon's big FAMILY buka puasa gathering at 3am, and slept after subuh, I only woke up at about 2pm. Call me lazy, call me whatever you want to, but I'm just treasuring the precious moment to sleep and rest before the coming few weeks.

Later in the evening, went to Scubadynamics dive shop to get the dive comp and a pair of gloves. Its kind of pricey but I know I need this for my future (soon) dives. Its definitely a long term investment. Buying this, means I got to cut off my expenses on lots of other things for future and had used up my savings too :-( Well, the good thing is the dive comp also came with a free torch;-)

From there, since it was still early, I headed to IKEA, and thank god to find a parking spot was very easy! I didn't have any specific plans for buka puasa as I had prepared myself by packing some dates and a bottle of mineral water in my bag, just incase :p Headed to the BORDER and managed to get myself some important books for work. (Ok, NO MORE shopping after this).

And I ended up in SUSHI King for buka puasa as that is the only place I find conducive to eat ALONE without people looking at me weirdly. After that, bought myself some donuts and immediately headed back home.

One thing I noticed, the donuts ain't taste the same anymore as the one I had in Ramadhan last year with some friends. Maybe they changed the recipe :-(

Monday onwards, I foresee myself to be VERY busy as I need to teach almost everyday on top of loads of paperwork need to be completed. Orientation, Communication, Announcements, Terms& Conditions and One Day Visit - those are the subjects I teach.
The positive thing about this is, time will fly very fast.

Note to self - 40 ONLY days to Habibi's return

3 comments:

Alan said...

cehh.. makan tak ajak orang pun

Spena said...

teringat gak kat kau tadi. tapi selalunya kau kerja hari sabtu ahad ni....hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...did you get any discount for the Nyamuk?