Saturday, June 16

Craving for McD breakfast

Today morning, while driving to work, I had the urge...or maybe 'craving' of having breakfast at McD. So, took a detour to McD Bangsar at about 6.30am.

I was sitting at the window seat , looking outside while sipping my fresh brewed coffee (oh yes, they have it fresh brewed with foam on top now) and eating my Big Breakfast meal - btw, I love theie grape jam. How serene it is in Bangsar at 6.30am. Only 1 or 2 cars around.No traffic.Two old men walked by - its their morning exercise I guess.

That reminded me of having breakfast at McD in Notts 2 years ago .The coffee quality is about the same now here (The last time it was only nescafe with hot water!). The difference is - they were serving fruit toasts with Philly cream cheese over there.Yummy! I love it so much.And they were not stingy with the cheese! No wonder they are 'big'. I think if they were to serve the same menu here, we would also turn into their 'sizes'. Well, I don't mind growing taller, but not wider.

And after breakfast, instead of going to the car boot sale, I have to go to work now.

Bon Weekend everybody - I know I would.

p/s-got 2 more weekends to go before the end of June and I start going to JB again.

2 comments:

~ said...

i go for chicken + egg mcmuffin. hmmmm... heaven.

Spena said...

Well, next time I better try the egg mcmuffin then...