Thursday, September 20

Jalan-jalan cari makan

Tonight.....oops I meant last night was crazy. Well, at first in the office, I was feeling really, really unproductive and inefficient. Why? Hmmm...this whole week I was asked to sit upstairs at a PC which has no Words, no Excel and only one monitor!. With the supervisory job that I need to do, I need 2 monitors to open up at least 7-8 screens at one time! And today, I felt really bad. But I guess, why do I need to care that I am doing less work now with this limitations when the management doesn't really care.

As usual, the same since Monday, I had Tesco Fruit Muesli with milk for buka puasa. They had this promotion, a box of 500gm for only RM3.50. A good deal definitely. With only 30 mnts break, I could only grab this - can also be eaten in between calls!


As per planned yesterday night, after I finished work at around 12.30midnight, us, the trios, decided to have supper in KL. Since I've not been to my fave food place in Kg baru for the past 2 years, they decided to let me win. I was actually craving for this particular store's Kelantanese lauk-pauk and ikan bakar.
Hehehe...oops....too eager to eat the fish. This was what left after that.....Yummy....
Thats the table where they serve a whole range of dishes. I have never forgotten how I love the food here. The other 2 also enjoyed their dinner.
And guess what? Something that I've never done before, took a drive in KL, parked at the roadside ....
.......off Jalan P.Ramlee where The Beach and Aloha is located. Both places were packed with people. Can't believe its actually Ramadhan and it is still packed. I was actually craving for this.....


Even though we just had 'supper' , we had another round of what I call as 'celup-celup'. This was also something I love . I had to show to those 2 guys on how to cook and eat it! (Thank god I just had a little rice earlier compared to them). We were actually standing at the roadside, eating and enjoying the 'view' while listening to the loud music from Aloha. (trust me, we were just at the roadside ok, we didn't go in!)
From there, we drove to the 'Heritage' or they call it as "Doraisamy"? (betul ke ni?) for our teh tarik and a quiet chit chat session. (perut dah nak meletup tapi still nak minum...hehehe) . Tonight's...I mean this morning's topic was different then yesterday's , yet still an interesting one.And here was the cat, which was enjoying its view from the car. Maybe the cat was thinking, " Apalah orang ni semua buat. Dah pukul 3.15pagi, balik tidur je lah..."


And I feel I've becoming naughty lately, reaching home at only about 3.30am - 4am everyday.

8 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Spena,
I think by now your 'caring' neighbour semua ingat you ni sebenarnya doctor. Hmmmm... maybe you should label your mailbox as Dr. Spena.

Spena said...

Hmmm...maybe. Dr.Spena. Sounds more like a singer than a real Dr. Hahaha...

all jazzed up said...

Doctor or ....????? Kuang3. But anyway, you deserve a good nite out girl. Happier kan?

Anonymous said...

I think I should go out more often. Even my ex-wife is jealous I go out ada orang datang jemput kat rumah. Dia ingat rambut departed tak laku!

ardy said...

Second round tonight?

I bet Jln P.Ramlee will be more packed tonight!

Spena said...

Jazz - doctor, ahli music, pemain bola keranjang? A good nite out is ok but too many nights out...make me feel guilty

SD- have you heard the saying, the older it gets the better it tastes - like wine? (not that I hav tried..) Rambut departed tu bukan pengukur nya...hahaha

ardy - esok aku kerja pagi.I wish I could lepak till 2am but by 6 dah kena bangun. And today I'm lack of sleep oredi. Cannot la

Anonymous said...

Habih..apa yang dia ukur???

Spena said...

hehehe....entahlah, saya tak tau (sambil tutup muka tersipu-sipu)