My sister called and asked me to join for buka puasa at mom's place however I've made plans with friends. I just dropped by and see what's cooking as I thought I could volunteer to be the 'taster' to make sure everything tastes good.(hehehe......excuses.)
While I was there, managed to steal some 'shots'.
No...this is not popiah or the appetiser.The regular basketball gang; Ryzah, Rizal, Ardy, Itik, Ska and myself had planned to go to Fatty Crab in Taman Megah for buka puasa. It was a bad start to the dinner for me as there was a pasar malam that made the whole traffic bad-had to go few rounds to get a car park. And when I almost got one, I also got a 'flash' by another driver as I actually entered a 'Jalan Sehala' way! Why didn't he flash the person before me???hey !Not fair!! You do not want to fool around with a person who PMS, ok!!!
We had the roti bakar to eat with the yummy sweet, sour and spicy sauce. We also had nasi goreng - but too hungry until totally forgotten to take the photo.Hehehe....
And this is the main reason why some people are willing to drive all the way from Kajang to this place. This is their famous dish. We had nearly 5kgs of this!! The last time we had this was about 2 years ago - that was a long way back.
The outing was extended by going to Big Apple donuts again for the 2nd night in a row.Yup, you read it right. The day before, I was also there with Ardy and SeaDemon ,also after a sinful buka puasa. They are really making good money from people like us and our friends!! They should give us some incentive here.
The night ended perfectly by talking to Habibi for almost an hour. For some special reason, I'm so excited!! Let's see how things go by, ok?



12 comments:
hahaha... dan siapakah gerangannya 'patron' itu ya??
and I am still bloated...erghh..
You have got to tell me where this place is!!! Lukis peta tau!!
Meleleh ayer liur...
Wow...syoknye you all.
And I didn't even get to eat my hot dog with 5 tonnes of mustard, with cheesy fries.
Yum yum! We could have finished 10kgs worth of crabs come to think of it!
what a lovely lovely crab!
yummylicious!
Coolasais has learnt (finally!)..heheh..
Ahhh... now I am so hungry..... must have crabs soon....
Bakawali...as a doctor, I'm sure you are aware of the meaning of that phrase "...must have crabs soon..."
SD,
you mean there are some other meaning????
Gosh...look it up, dear. I'm sure it's somewhere in your medical books. ;)
Hazyr- bukan patron tu dari Sekolah Henry Gurney ke? Rambut panjang tu dah betul dah.macam 'crook'...
Arn- no problem. I will even draw the map for you - if you could read my map.
Ardy and coolasais-Yeah! We should have ordered 10kgs and I would only end up to eat all the 'sepit' as I only know how to eat that part! (now the secret has gone out)
hazyr - I know! I feel honoured that coolasais wrote a comment in my blog! hehehe..
Bakawali - ni crab buka sebarang crab. Ni crabs dari Fatty Crab.
SD - is there another meaning for what Bakawali has said? What does it mean? I want to know too..
Post a Comment