Then I saw Jazz online. Told her that I was going to The Curve to eat and get some donuts, she said she's heading that way too. And since SeaDemon was also online, asked him to join us there. Who would say no to having brunch with 2 sexy ladies, right? hehehe....
Jazz wanted something spicy - and we agreed on Sakae Sushi. As I was sitting down there, waiting for her and going through the menu - it seems that the food does not look interesting at all. The moment Jazz arrived, I suggested dengan muka tak malunya, we moved to next door - Little Penang Cafe. 
Hehehe....and we had SeaDemon stood infront of the sushi place for a few minutes looking for us. We were hiding behind the wall.
It was a good place to lepak and talk. Not sure about the other 2, but I had a good meal. With my char kuey tiaw, and some Loh Bak,and cold otak-otak, I also finished up Jazz's Laksa Assam. (when I eat, I eat , ok!...) We catch-up on things since our Mr here has been missing for a few days and I have been fasting and Jazz has been......entahlah, jual daging kot.
We were suggesting of taking up one space at the Flea market. The idea was to 'auction' somebody, preferably a 'famous' man. Somebody we know and sporting to do so.You know...like the one in Coyote Ugly tu......
Unfortunately, we had to stop our brainstorming session as it was time for me to get some donuts and go to work. (I promised to belanja my staff donuts) .And it was time for Jazz to do some extra stress-relieving session by going shopping. And you know who would follow her as an obedient 'menantu'.
Yes, I have to work today too. And my next off day will only be on next Sunday. (Hmm...it does not sound that bad actually as this will be the most interesting week. We'll see how things go.)
But that doesn't stop me from having fun - especially with good food and great friends.




2 comments:
Great friends indeed.
I almost paid for Ibu's Uluwatu top, then I suddenly remembered her latest blog posting.
I don't want my alma mater, Henry Gurney Reformatory School, to be dragged into the same crappy category as Sekolah Melayu Jalan Stesen is in.
I was about to ask that actually. "Ibu...ibu...engkaulah ratu poket ku"....nanti jadi nya..hahaha!
Post a Comment