What do you get when 5 (konon nya 23 yr old) girls go out on a romatic dinner (with candles and no other lights except the street lights are considered romantic, ok) ?
The candle - it looks really nice. Then someone 'played' with it throughout dinner by poking it with a fork!

Me and Jazz - I didn't know the place is really nice. And as usual - I was the most underdressed. Hmm...I usually never care. Btw, I got Jazz seating beside me. Oh...people out there - she's available and looking....

The other 3 girls - sebok gossiping and sharing experiences. Some of them just met and becerita as if dah lama kenal!
We love good food. And the food here was really good. We tried the Salmon.

And also the lamb.... It was succulent and juicy.
Jazz ordered this seafood pizza. Sedap giler tau!
And I ordered this Club sandwich. Power!

All of us then, sebulat suara decided to have this banana and peach crumble. They didn't have apple so we had to settle for this. Siap mintak 2 scoop ice cream tu. Macam mana lah nak diet.
We stayed until about 11.15pm coz I had to leave to join another group from office to discuss about the wedding that we need to attend tomorrow. We really had fun. Thank you girls! Can't wait for the next meet!
6 comments:
my gosh! looking at the pix at this hour, i'm starving!
u wanna diet? hrmm... with that kind of club sandwich, and the previous day's carbonara.. u sure about dieting?
hehehehe...!
Guile - diet in my vocab means eating good food. Hehehe.... if nak loose weight, I just need to exercise!
according to the WordWeb dictionary, the definition of diet has 4 meanings. i like the first meaning the most : "A prescribed selection of foods". so i hereby prescribe myself to eat whatever i feel like eating. you too can take this. sakit kalu, belakang cerita. we are still young remember? dah 'tua' nanti kita worry la about restricting our food intake.
spena,
yummy lamb!
where is it? need to get my weekly dose of meaaaaat!
coolasais- its at Alexis. We went to the one in GE Mall. Sedap tau!!!
I had lamb chop at Sipadan...twice! Hahahaha!
And lamb kofta...twice! Hahahaha!
After each meal I had to down 2 Panadol ActivFast...hahahaha!
Post a Comment