After dinner with the girls, I headed to SS2 for another meet for supper. The main reason was to discuss about how to attend the wedding today in Bentong. (I know....I have less than a few hours to wear the saree...serammmm).
My colleagues just finished work and they haven't had dinner yet.
My colleagues just finished work and they haven't had dinner yet.
Rudy eating his favourite roti hawaii. It has sausage, minced meat, cheese pineapple and other stuff in it.
Sam digging in Rudy's roti hawaii.
Look at the spaghetti meatballs. The meatballs are as big as the snooker balls. Really huge. Sam couldn't even finish it up.
He was shocked with the size and really love it.
Hehehe.....
Then this guy came to sell the 'goresan bertuah' ticket. Sam thought he could make extra bucks last night.
Unfortunately...no. All the 3 tickets.
Oh...and the "Blended special' drink was really good too. Look at his expression...
And we have decided, we would come to this place , at least once a week.



7 comments:
Is that Murni@SS2? I've heard a lot about them, can't wait to try it myself once I'm back in Malaysia.
Kak Spain --> Kat Murni kan???? The nasi lemak is damn good too. Also the chicken maryland. Tak sabar nak habis pantang. Boleh i pergi melantak kat sana.. heh heh heh
kita makan dulu... gilak ahh
konpem jadi permanent activity
Cepe - yes, that is Murni@SS2.If you catch up with friends, and with good food and drinks, you might even sit there until 4am!
Dilla - yup, nasi lemak dia memang sedap. But now, I'm trying loads of other stuffs they have. The best part is - they don't have any menu. You just have to ask the waitress/es ! Pening bila time nak order.
Rudy- as per Dillazag recommendation, aku nak try chicken maryland pulak lepas ni. Or chicken chop with fried rice.hehehe....
spena.... bila kita nak gi la.... terliur gile tgk meatballs tu.... so yummy
bakawali - bila hangpa baik KL? jomlah...sekarang jugak we make appointment.
Post a Comment