Thursday, November 1

Home-made waffles

After 2 days of having instant noodles for buka puasa, yesterday I had these:


The last time I used the waffle machine was about 2 1/2 years ago. I got it by exchanging some Bonuslink points. With pancake mix and honey in the fridge - I thought why not make myself waffle for buka puasa. This was the result. Not crunchy like A&W's but not that bad too. Didn't have any ice-cream to go with it...but still taste good. Hmmm....maybe because I was hungry...hehehe.
Well, actually my stomach is still not back to its usual 'operations' yet. For the past 10 days, since my Sabah trip, I am still having kind of having diarrhea - everything comes out watery. Don't know why.Maybe it was something that I wrongly ate. Maybe I ate too much seafood. Maybe my stomach was shocked too as I ate rice everyday for 10 days in a row - which I seldom do that.
And I don't really have the appetite to eat. I had not eaten any rice for the past 5 days. The only food that suits my tastebud now and opens up my appetite is instant noodles - Mi Sedaap, maggie goreng, indomie goreng etc...
And with some home made cili jeruk with it....that's all I feel like eating.
p/s: My colleagues are asking me to join them for dinner at Chillis today. I don't know. Maybe its not the food. Maybe its the company that counts. That explains why I don't have the appetite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go get Ultracarbon tablets off the shelf at the nearest pharmacy. If you do not have pucuk jambu batu, try drinking hot concentrated sugarless tea. Stay away from hot and food that's too oily. NO MORE CILI JERUK for now.

Lomotil is always a last resort for me. I prefer the system purge itself off whatever's causing the diarrhoea.