Sunday, November 25

Happy Birthday Sofia!

I was invited to a birthday party of a 12 year old girl. Well, I can't remember celebrating my birthday party when I was 12.
Even the plate looks really nice. Sayang rasa nak guna.
He made this dish. No lah....this is their cousin who 'coincidently' was around. He's flying off to Sheffield Sept next year to do his studies.
They were queuing up for food. The guests were all 'babes' from school. Unfortunately, the dudes didn't turn up.
Well, I wouldn't mind queuing too. They had lasagna. I think , I would be the 1st in the queue..hehhe.....Mind you, I've wrote earlier, K.Ana's lasagna is really, really good.
And they served chicken pie too. The chicken pie was also good. But I guess the lasagna was a hit!
Close up of the chicken pie. Makan dengan mushroom or brown sauce.Yummy...
He's the model for all the food. Sedap tau! Betul tak Que? This boy finished up almost 1/4 of the tray!
This was supposed to be a konyaku jelly. Unfortunately it didn't turn out well. The taste was good but I had to hold it in my palm.
This was the cake. Tiramisu to be specific. Sorry ye...but I still prefer Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgance....that is one superb cake.

Not to foget, we also had hot dogs. But I guess, because of the lasagna and chicken pie, and the invitees were all 'babes' , they didn't eat that much.Hmm....maybe they are at the age which controls everything they eat in order to look 'slim'. Takpe, wait a few years more...hehehe...



Anyways, Sofia, Happy 12th birthday. This is the final year of your 'primary school' . Hope you have a great year ahead and hope all your dreams come true!

No comments: