Well, this time, without any doubt, I got a gift from China . Originally made in China. Hehehe....Thanks to the couple; they gave me this.
Nicely packed. Maybe I should just keep it in the box and not use it. Sayang lah.
p/s: This reminds me of my trip to Germany a year before the World Cup and I didn't even buy anything from there! Dang!



1 comment:
hey have u heard the story abt a boy who kumpul duit to buy this v beautiful shoes? well when he eventually got it, he too was so sayang nak pakai. y'know like he had to endure the sufferings of working at odd hours just to make extra cash for the shoes... so he didn't pakai. the day when he finally decided to wear the shoes, kaki dia dah tak muat dah.... ini cerita betul ah... honestly, there are so many things i sayang to pakai but after reading the story, i pakai and pakai and pakai. coz logically we buy or receive the so sayang nak pakai stuffs to pakai kan? so, pakai spena.... pi bawak gi jkt!!!!
Post a Comment