Wednesday, February 27

A very dear friend

It was a pleasant surprise when a good friend called this morning. He was one of the guy who would call me at 4am or 5am and sing Kau Ilhamku by Man Bai, 2 years ago.

He was one also the person who gave me list of advise when I had issues with my marriage 3 years ago. He was the one who taught me how to make sushi (which my friends loveeeee) and other japanese cooking.

I guess, we have this special bond even if we don't call each other that often, around 3 or 4 months once, we know that we will be there for each other. We will listen to each other and provide emotional support and advise.

Last Sunday, a week after my sushi class session at Jazz's place, I sms-ed him to inform that I made sushi , at last, after keeping the recipe I learnt from him for more than 2 years. I didn't get any reply - well everybody's busy nowadays, that's ok.

But this morning he called. Seems that he wanted to update me that his wife just gave birth to a new baby girl on last Sunday. Alhamdulillah. I'm hoping that everything would turn out better for him soon as he has been in a very bad situation for the past 1 year or so. Not his fault, but most times things happen when we don't expect and have plans . I wish I could help unfortunately we are too far away from each other.


Sam , my doa is always with you and your family and you know that I will always be there for you. Hearing from my brother that you dropped some tears upon telling him your suffering breaks my heart.
Be strong and hope everything will get better soon, Insya Allah.

p/s: It is not often that we meet somebody and just 'clicked' right away. Sam is one of the precious one.

1 comment:

aiz said...

i so know wat u mean. today i stalked an old.... very very very fatefully old friend thru facebook. found him instantly. left him quite a long message only to feel lousy later... errrr.... like rite now. but heck, i ve always liked him anyway... mesti dia ingat aku perasan.... arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!