Sunday, March 23

We had LOADs of fun!!!

You know why the 3 of us are sooooo happy in this pic?

Coz we went to the Singapore Zoo!!! Well actually it was Ammar's trip as promised by his Mak Long. I get to tumpang semangkuk!
Even the tickets look attractive. The service - it was excellent through out Zoo. Maybe I should try to apply for a job there.


I love the penguins - they are very fast swimmers indeed. Ammar was shouting "Happy Feet"


This guy looks familiar. Hehehe.....


They also 'kidnapped' this from a village in Sabah. It's not really easy if you want to see this one along the Sukau river because they are shy but here - the actually posed for you.

For the past 3 days in Singapore - we went to about 6 shopping complexes and the zoo. Yesterday itself we spent 12hours outdoors. When return, everybody was totally exhausted! Today, we left Singapore with great memories and now I'm back in my crib with Actifed and Panadol trying to get rid of this 'running nose' and feverish feeling.

I got interviews to attend tomorrow and Tuesday - I cannot fall sick! And I really, really look forward to this Tuesday. Something big is happening. Something that only happens twice a year.


No comments: