Thursday, March 20

All girls road trip to South......well, almost

We left this morning at about 10 from Taman Tun. Me, my sist in-law and her sister, my niece and my nephew; left KL for JB.

Stopped by for a while at R&R Pagoh for a break.
Ammar and his special pose. I kind of like the new look of the R&R. Really nice. More comfy chairs.
Me holding Khadija for a while . She slept the whole way and was forced to wake up during our 'break'
Later, we had dinner in JB at ...where else, the famous Tip Top Ikan Bakar. All because of me....hehehe..... But they really enjoyed it.
And now I'm updating it from my bro in-law's parents place with the help of my new cool toy. Yes...I've registered the Celcom + Streamyx package. So far so good. Let's see how the service is.

Got to go to sleep now. Tomorrow morning, after breakfast, we are leaving to Singapore for more food and jalan-jalan cuci mata.

Good nite y'all ;-)

5 comments:

Alan said...

don't forget to buy ole ole :-p

The Star Gazer said...

Makcik,
when can we go jalan2 cari pasal? Sampai tertido2 i tunggu u last weekend... sungguh sedey.. sobs

wanshana said...

Ammar looks exactly like his dad, I think.

Have fun in Singapore. Shopping... jangan tak shopping! ;)

aiz said...

get ammar away from me okey.... takut pipi dia tercabut kena gigit!!!!

rainmaker said...

spena, boleh tau nama tempat ikan bakar tu...nmpak best la. must try one day..& hv fun in spore!