Tuesday, March 18

What I've been up to lately...

What have I been doing for the past 1 week other than sleep, eat, watching TV and attending interviews?


Had a makan2 session with old but look young friends on Saturday night. Oja, Lerque and me : we booked the seats at the dining table thru out the night....hehehe

Dalie, Rina and our guest of honor, Nik came all the way from Scotland. We had this special session for her as some of us have not me her since after SPM!


Lots of food....from laksa, to pulut kuning and rendang, satay, rojak, sotong kangkung and also not forgetting our official dessert - the konyaku jelly (is the spelling right?)

We also had a tudung modelling session. Who else if its not Jazz - the model. This new tudung is special - you could use it during winter too as a snow cap!!

Then yesterday, brought the kids to Tasik Shah Alam. Ammar called it as 'playground' whilst Dhiya says "Maman" for 'taman...hehehe... I think the last time I came here was about 10 years ago. (Actually its just a walking distance from mom's house)

Ammar and his cheeky smile. He's going back to the UK next week. I'm going to miss his smile and his 'kissing game' ;-)

Dhiya was left with 'Mak Long'.....hehehe...that's it lah.

I've got to go down to JB for coaching this weekend. Trying to coax my sist in-law to go down with me and we could jalan2 to Singapore. Let's see how things go.


11 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

ermm tu kak rina presiden badminton tu eh? omg, saya amatlah toing dia dulu haha...lawak2

Zara in Germany said...

k.spena...surohla k.meen blogkan tudung2 tu kat blog...leh la tgk. hehe

aiz said...

spena,
eish eish eish!!!! bestnyer makan2.... if i was around, i wud have booked a seat next to u too!

aiz said...

comel spiderman tu!!!!

Alan said...

ayooo tengok laksa tuh.. terus lapar...

all jazzed up said...

Terima kasih, for not putting up my lovehandles photos. Now I'm craving for the pulut kuning. Kat Starbucks nih :(

Anonymous said...

I love pulut kuning..with rendang daging...

Jazzy...I have some pics of you and the love handles. Be nice to me.

aiz said...

bahaya siut sd nih!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiz...only to mean ppl...and Jazzy's a mean bean. But her handles are nice. Eh, how would I know that?

all jazzed up said...

Wei SD, sini pun nak ngumpat I eh? Ya how wouldyou know my handles are nice ah? Damn hallucinating stalker.

Anonymous said...

Jazzy...either I've seen them, or I've touched them myself. You choose the correct answer. :p