Tuesday, April 8

The LIFE I've chosen

Is this the life that I want?
That was the question posted to me before he left.
As tears rolled down and not able to say a word; I just kept quiet.
In my heart I was trying to shut down and trying not to miss him.
Trying not to feel anything.
So that the tears would stop.

I don't know, to be exact.
I don't know what I want.
As a normal human being, I know I want everything.
Which is impossible.

Having him in my life for the past 1 1/2 years made a BIG difference.
Picking up the bits and pieces.
Made me forget of the bad things which had happened.
Teaches and motivates me to be strong.
Alhamdulillah.
But everytime he comes, and everytime he leaves;
I failed to stay cool about it.

What makes me sad?
I don't know.
Maybe what worries me is what if we won't meet again?
What if things happen ?
His advice was as long as 'panjang umur' we will meet.
But what ever is written by Allah in his books, there's nothing we could do.
Honestly, it scares every single bit of me.

I know he loves me a lot.
And I know he is a very responsible man.
And I also know he will be there for me.

Its just that he can't be physically with me all the time.
His promise was to visit me twice a year.
More than that? He said he'll try.

Until then, I need to stay strong.
I have to be strong.
I must be strong.
And now, I'm still lying flat on the ground.


I know, this is the LIFE I've chosen.
My daily prayers are to make me stay strong.
Everyday. Insya Allah.

I love you Habibi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saya bersimpati dengan kisah hidup anda. It that worth for you to just meet him twice a year and he never promised to give you any future life with him. Get a real life dear. You are still young. Jangan terpengaruh dengan janji-janji kosong yang tak tahu hujung pangkal. Cari orang yang betul2 boleh membimbing kita dunia dan akhirat.

Spena said...

Terima kasih dgn simpati dan nasihat anda.Bila di fikirkan, memang dia tak pernah promise any future life with him tapi ada ramai jugak orang yang promise nak bagi future life, tak tepati janji kan?Yang mana lebih bagus?

Alhamdulillah, walaupun tak banyak, dia berjaya membimbing saya ke jalan yang betul.Memberi kekuatan pada diri saya untuk meneruskan hidup.Mungkin sebab tu lah saya masih bersamanya.

Nobody can predict the future. And nobody can guarantee anything too.

Anonymous said...

Means, that's the life you choose. Buatlah apa yang difikirkan bagus. But, Ingatlah...mesti kita ingin bahagia with our own family, own kids like others right? You are too educated and too matured to think of that. Demi masa sesunguhnya manusia itu berada dalam kerugian.