Tuesday, April 8

Why ? ;-(

I'm feeling purple today (blue is underrated)
My heart hurts; really bad.

Why do I still feel sad when I know its coming ?
Why am I still unable to control my emotions when I know this is a routine ?
When you asked me " Are you going to be ok?" I didn't reply.
Because I know, my heart is not going to be ok even though physically I still look tough.

Now, after flying high for a while, my feet is back on the ground.
Not only that, I fell flat on to the ground.
And for now, I just don't have the energy to stand up.
I just want to lie still.
Give me a few days.
Let me just hibernate for a while and mend this feeling.
I need it; as this is my routine everytime after you leave.

I'll come back with a better update. I promise.

p/s: 6 months for your next work visit is too long. I'm going to miss you...as always.

1 comment:

rainmaker said...

time heals all wounds!hopefully.. be patience dear spena...