Tuesday, May 6

My new song.

Faizal Tahir menang besar in AIM!!!! See! I told some of you he is a great singer. And I don't blame him for what happened as he learned how to seriously sing, be serious and get the right 'feel' in the OIAM earlier. So, kalau dah 'feel' and sampai buka baju, bukan salah dia kan.

Tak sia2 ambik gambar with him in Jakarta earlier. Hehehe...

Anyways, I've changed my song. Before this I put up the 'Superman' song. Coincidently, he is the Malaysian version of 'Superman' ...hehehe. This is one of the songs that I love. It just gives me the strength, the motivation, the 'push' to go on and on. I also asked Dynamites to sing this when they were warming up just before the final game with our 'musuh tradisi'. (Even though they only memorised the chorus).

It helped.





Gemuruh - Faizal Tahir


Bila bertalu rentak di kalbu
Hasrat yang tersirat semakin ku buru
Bila bergema laungan gempita
Harapan bernyala nadiku berganda

Gemuruh jiwa semangat membara
Dari puncak ingin ke angkasa
Berkalungkan bintang berkelipan
Menyerlah jauh dari yang biasa


Bila bertalu rentak di kalbu
Hasrat yang tersirat semakin ku buru
Bila bergema laungan gempita
Harapan bernyala nadiku berganda


Gemuruh jiwa semangat membara
Dari puncak ingin ke angkasa
Berkalungkan bintang berkelipan
Menyerlah jauh dari yang biasa

Ungkapan ini bukan sekadar bermimpi
Segalanya pastikan terbukti nanti


Gemuruh jiwa semangat membara
Dari puncak ingin ke angkasa
Berkalungkan bintang berkelipan
Menyerlah jauh dari yang biasa

6 comments:

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

hi sis,
I read your posting of project menge paint rumah ,and alone!I am impressed!!!!..u know what,i need to paint my house as well,and going to cost me RM2.2K (cat ICI + upah),is it worth it?or shall i paint myself?

note: i always read your blog..hehe

Bakawali said...

i loved Faizal Tahir the 1st moment I heard him sing and have been a loyal fan since.

I love this song!!!!!!!

Spena said...

Nora, I can afford to paint my house because its just a 1 bedroom condo. Not a 'house'. And I am crazy in doing things like this. Just to proof to myself that I can do anything if I want to.

Bakawali -I know! First time I heard it terus jatus cintas.

rainmaker said...

dia memang very talented lah...tapi saya suka aflin & adibah la hikhikhik

Anonymous said...

Komar...sokong sesangat. Lagi cun kalau Adibah Noor buat pole dancing kat kitchen baru Spena.

Voluptious gitew nyah!

rainmaker said...

sd...kahkahkahkah...i dah boleh bayangkan dah...memang fuyyo bro..eh, nyaaahh!