But I had 3 birthday cakes for me!!! Never, ever, ever on any of my birthdays for the past 33 years have I ever had 3 cakes!
This cake was from my niece Dhiya Sarah.
Not only that, this time it was crazy. It was more like a 24hours celebration. Had a steamboat dinner yesterday night at Gohtong Jaya (somewhere near to Genting), and after midnight continued with karaoke and supper session till 5am. Then I had lunch and did some birthday gifts shopping for myself at One U today. Had a small session with my sister's family in the afternoon. Continued with seafood dinner at TTDI in the evening. And the crazy part...was to drive up again to Gohtong Jaya for coffee and dessert.
To Dalie & Renek, Jazz & SD (and Fazira), Normi and cousin, Rina, Komar & partner and not forgetting GemGem and Hana, thank you very much for everything. You guys are great!
It is definitely the craziest birthday ever for me!



8 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Glad you joined us last night for the steamboat, then with the rest at the ktv. Glad also you made it for dinner and supper.
Next year let's celebrate at our (Mimeen and I) house down south.
happy bday, k.spena!
happy birthday kak spena!!
happy birthday kakak spena! We should have a bigger celebration next year, you've set the standards woman!!! hahahah...
Dear Spena,
Happy Birthday!
Long life, good health, happy heart, straight head for many, many, many more years to come.
Yup - sounds crazy alright... Hehehe! But, FUN!!!
And Meen is right, you must plan for something crazier next year ;)
Hahaha. Jazz is not much younger. Skin flabby here, droopy there, aching joints, memory loss.
But I love her nonetheless because I've waited 42 years for her
Spena,
the older we get, the merrier our birthday celebrations will become.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! gotta love birthday cakes ;)
Post a Comment