Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Its so weird when you least expected something, it became great.
Anyway, the celebration needs to stop there and life has to go on (with some new resolutions...hehehe..) . From 33 to 34, I've achieved a number of BIG goals and dream. Alhamdulillah. And I plan to achieve more, Insya Allah.
I've been really quiet for the past one week because 1) I was still recovering from flu, fever, cough and athsma. It was very bad. 2) I was a little busy learning new fun things at work and when I reach home, I was really exhausted.
I was invited to attend a wedding dinner last night. 080808. That's the date. A friend of mine whom I got to know when I was in Landmarks got married to a wonderful Holland guy. So last night's reunion, I got to meet Sulip and wifey,Ken and Cynthia, Adam and his sexy wife, Roshini and hubby (after 4 years!!) and another friend which I forgot her name! (sorry)
It started off with dinner; excellent pasta, lamb chops and other stuffs and ended up with the floor turned to a dance floor. It was great meeting my ex-colleagues after a few years. The best part, we only meet during wedding dinners.The last time was Adam's dinner which was written here. And this time its She*au Wei's turn.
Thanks guys for a great night last night. I really, really enjoyed it. (Especially when I was the only Malay there and with tudung lak tu ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment