Last minute, I decided to have some good food tonight. Sms'd Ardy and agreed to meet him here around 10-ish. While waiting, managed to snap some pics. This place, Steven's Corner in Uptown is my regular hang out place years ago but stopped going there for sometime due to some 'reasons'.

Without waiting for him , and since I did not eat any 'proper' food for buka puasa, I ordered first.

Yummy...I ordered my favorite black pepper lamb. Noticed there is no fries? Yeah..fries is a no-no for my diet (kononnya). So I asked it to be replaced with coleslaw.
Not forgetting to order my favorite drink - the kick ass 'Limau assam boi' with no ice. Well, somebody haven't tried the drink, and decided to order it too as mine looks really good, ended up surprised with the strong sour (until it becomes bitter) and sweet taste. It gives you that 'Ummpphh' feeling. After the lamb, it would be good to 'wash it down' with some lime/lemon/sour drink.
After the 'main course', we decided to order the ABC. This was recommended by Ardy.

It was really good. It has a combination of ABC and cendol taste.Maybe because of the santan.Stay away if you are not fit to eat this (amaran kerajaan malaysia). We chat - well basically I was complaining to him about my job and what had happened the whole day.
Upon leaving, as I don't have anything to eat for sahur at home (saje je)...I stopped by next door to tapau this.

See? I am eating healthily. I got everything vege from Ah Keong's Yong Tau Foo for sahur. The smell...hmmm...sungguh mengancam.
And SD- God!! your tag is so difficult to do. I don't know what else to eat after I got what I've wanted!!
7 comments:
Hahaha...I've been pestering someone that I need my MSG dosage at Ah Keong very soon.
Susah la...she's not free (yet).
Spain,
zaman-zaman aku bercinta dulu pun aku selalu makan western kat situ. Best.... mmg best...
Aik! macam tempat orang hang out masa bercinta aje...hehehe....
SD-she's not free, all your other friends are free. The food might not taste that good though, but the company does make a difference!!
Spena...I guess so la. But I may feel guilty.Except when I can have lamb chop with black pepper and overdose of Ah Keong's MSG. Hahahah!
im alwys proud and glad to see steven's trademark on the plate whenever i hv my western dish there!!
Wow! you designed the logo? Not bad...love the black pepper sauce there.
Post a Comment