Saturday, September 15

Menumpang kasih with the Bear

Yesterday night, after work, I went out to 'menumpang kasih' with some colleagues. We had supper cum sahur at A&W. The session dragged for almost up to 2 hours.
From topics of the happenings in the office until topics of food and previous jobs and also future jobs.Hmmm...very interesting. At least, I thanked them as they managed to fill up my lonely hours.

Sorry Ardy, they booked me first in the afternoon before you sms me for sahur. Maybe next week.

It was also QSM's birthday. Happy birthday dik. Hope you have wonderful years ahead and achieve all your dreams.

6 comments:

rudy project said...

fuhh best betul float tu semalam...layannnnn

Spena said...

Baru ingat nak diet. Tak jadi pulak. Anyway, thanks to you and Eugene last night...

Anonymous said...

Buat apa diet? Dah sakit mcm I baru menung tengok orang lain makan.

I balun aje still...

Spena said...

Diet bukan nak kurus SD. Nak jaga kesihatan sikit. No exercise lately, asyik makan aje - not so good. Nanti in December, once I have to start training, I might not have the energy to do so with the way I eat now!

all jazzed up said...

that float looks.. yumz. now i feel like having a coney dog.. it's way past midnite and someone please take me to sahur :(

Spena said...

Tu lah Meen, nak ajak kau sahur malam ni, I'm working. If malam esok, Monday morning pulak you're working.
Leceh betul la