This is not the 1st time it happened. The first was 2 years ago. I came back home and saw the wooden door was wide opened. Thank god I have a grill which is locked with this huge padlock. So from that day onwards, I make sure that the door inside is properly closed and locked everytime before I leave.
I still have this phobia until I thought I have a kind of sickness - I don't really know what they call it but I sometimes need to check it again and again to make sure that its locked. Especially when I often travel during the weekends and need to make sure by the time I return, everything is ok. Sometimes, when I'm leaving for work and already seated in the car, I could go up again to check on the door.
I am angry because I know its high possibility done by my neighbours. Well this is the story. I live in one of these apartment blocks in SA which the community consists of the families which have kids age from babies till 10 or 11 years old and also IPTA students. Out of all the blocks here, my block is the most active in organising kenduri ; be it akikah, berkhatan for their children, menyambut ramadhan, open house hari raya and all sorts of other gatherings.
I refuse to join since the big D. Yes, I refuse to join in any kind of gatherings. If because of that they are doing this to me, then now its worst. The more I lose respect of my neighbours.
They are so 'BUSYBODY' until not only me, but my limited friends who sometimes send and pick me up from home, noticed that.
Once I had a gf and her daughter sent me home to pick up my clothes for a night stay at theirs. My friend and I could see all the neighbours practically sticking up their neck outside the window trying to see who sent me back. I wrote it here.
Then it was early this year when a friend picked me up to go for a picnic at a waterfall in Sg.Pisang. I didn't write about it but what happened was, this time its one of my basketball friend, waited for me in his car downstairs. When I got to his car, put all the things in the boot, and when I sat in the car getting ready to go, he asked, "Wah, Awek tu dok tengok kat aku je. Boleh tahan jugak." And I looked at her and noticed she was trying to look away. I told my friend," Oh..awek tu bini orang and dah ada anak kecik. Dia bukan tengok kat kau sebab apa, sebab dia nak tengok sapa yang ambik aku. Busybody lah tu."
And that was the only 2 times I got my friends to come near my apartment as close to only the carpark and not even the staircase. God! people can just be so busybody.
Just because I leave home at almost midnight most times. Just because I come back at the 2 or 3 am or even 7 or 8am most times. Just because I don't join the gatherings all the time, what do you all think I am? What do you all think my job is?
And what makes me really angry is, why must they be so SIBUK right now when they should be doing that 2 years ago when I was away for 3 months.
That was when my ex brought the girl back to our apartment. I wrote this under the title of An Interesting Topic from The Star. Like I've written, what if the person is one of the group members who help to snoop on other people's apartment and take advantage of that?
And how do I know that? Well, that's why people say wife always knows what the husband does.

I love and hate this place altogether. Love because this my first, very own property. Hate- because of what had happened and what is still happening to it. Oh yeah..did I mention that my ex is still staying somewhere around here, spying on me? That adds up to it.
I am definitely moving - just need some financial help before I could take out my money from EPF for the 2nd house. Why can't I take it out for a 2nd house???? Arghhhh.....It's my money.....
Note: To my neighbours - maybe the wifeys think I'm sexy and available and they are sooo worried that I would steal their husbands........muuuaahhahahaha. Sorry ladies, buang masa aje. But to the men...I don't know what on earth they are thinking by snooping on me. If they think I would bring back a bf soon to 'cekup' me - no way jose.
And if you are one of my 'male' neighbours, if you think that I'm 'sombong' everytime we meet at the carpark, nope I'm not. Just that I need to think of myself first before getting into trouble with your wives.



5 comments:
Girl, sell that damn place and move out! Duduk setiawangsa ni ha.. senang sikit! I can assure you the neighbours are much less snooping around compared to your neighbours there. And you're nearer to me so we can go makan more often.
I am doing all I can to get out this place asap! And I'm praying hard my wish will come true.
Takde orang nak amik I jadi Gf angkat ke? lagi cepat I pindah!
I'm actually eyeing the menara seputeh - its within my budget.
Tak payah besar, I just need a one room apt/condo only!
spena.. gf angkat.. hehehehe.. Datuk K? How much is rental at menara seputeh?
Datuk K? That's your kind of men.hehehe...
Rental don't know but selling price is about 85K-100K. One bedroom. I foresee I'll be single my whole life, one bedroom is enough.
gila ahh... better moved out.. this kind of closed minded people are unpredictable and they might doing something unexpected to you or your friend.. soo if i were you..Elvis have left the building!!
Post a Comment