Friday, September 12

Island trip, friends, job, blog - That's a handful!

I've just finished packing. I don't need to bring lots of things but the problem with me, if I don't plan well, I would be bring half my wardrobe for only a weekend outing :-)

Will be leaving for Mersing midnight tonight, plan to eat sahur in Kluang and then take the 6.30am boat to Tioman. YES!! I'm going to the island again this weekend with Mr&Mrs Seademon and also Rina.

For me, this year's Ramadhan is a HUGE change than last year's. (so far lah up till today). I was not given a chance to be alone at all. Maybe for the 1st 2, 3 days. But after that, takde chance lansung. My boss, Fa*hana, just refused to let me go and buka puasa at home alone. Especially when I told her that twice last week, upon driving back home for buka puasa, I dozed off while driving! So from the next day onwards, she insisted that I buka puasa with her either in the office or at a nearby restaurant before allowing me to go back.
And the lovely Ayah & Ibu- SD& Jazz kept inviting for buka puasa sessions.

I guess Habibi is also happy and thankful that I don't feel lonely and sad. He's thankful to my friends for keeping me company . 34 more days to his return. I can't wait.

Meanwhile, my life at AA is getting busier each day. Other than being part of the Program Development team, my boss has also enrolled me into a "Ha*vard" certification program for Trainers which will take about 2 months to complete and it will start in the next 1 or 2 weeks time. It is an online program - knowing myself, I'm going to have a tough time completing it!

I also need to write and contribute to AirAsia's blog. (hehehe...haven't submitted anything yet). Oh, btw, I was going thru Tony's blog and found out that his next project is the Asean Basketball League! I am soooo excited!!

I guess there's a lot more for me in store. It is true - its not easy to stay positive but once you manage, one by one , things will fall in place, Insya Allah. I cold just pray that Allah gives me the strength to do all the things I love and enjoy. Amin.

1 comment:

LYNN said...

Have a great time in Tioman, Ina.